Serenity Formula (4 sizes)
A natural pet supplement with Tryptophan and Inositol.
Use this if your pet:
– is nervous (eg. at shows)
– is afraid (eg. Of thunderstorms)
– is moving house or changing owners
– is a rescue pet
Serenity Formula contains:
Brewer’s Yeast: Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
L-Tryptophan: A precursor to the ?happiness? neurotransmitter, Serotonin.
Inositol: Inositol, a vitamin-like molecule, plays a role in the action of Serotonin which is believed to act as a mood stabiliser.
Chamomile: Chamomile is a herb which soothes and calms.
Passion Flower: Passion Flower is approved by Germany’s Commission E for nervous conditions
Magnesium: Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
– Crude Protein (41%)
– Crude Fibre (0.8%)
– Crude Ash (7%)
– Crude Oils and Fats (1.2%)
– Moisture Content (2.4%)
– Tryptophan (284 333 mg/kg)
– Magnesium (1267 mg/kg)
– Small pets [ – Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
– Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
– Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
– A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Please take care:
– Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
– Not to be used in conjunction with anti-depressant medication.
– Store carefully as harmful to dogs in large quantities.
– Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
– This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Sizes: 40g, 200g, 500g, or 2Kg
Ships from Warehouse B